- Homebrew Wind Power Hands-On Workshop: North Carolina, March 2017
- Upcoming Classes
- Firefighter PV Safety
- IREC, IAFF launch online firefighter PV safety training course
- Off-Grid Power Systems for Remote Locations
- Three New Renewable Energy Classes Scheduled for NABCEP CEUs
- Wind Power Reality - An Introduction to Small Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Design and Construction -- Homebrew Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Towers and Installation
- Water Pumping with Renewable Energy
- Past Renewable Energy Seminars
- Homebrew Wind Power Blog
- Buckville Publications Books
Wind Turbine Design and Construction - Ohio, September 23-27 2014
Yellow Springs, Ohio, at Antioch College, September 23-27, 2014
We're offering one final 5-day Wind Turbine Design and Construction (Homebrew Wind Power) class for 2014! This is your last chance to take this awesome class until Spring of 2015. Cost is $800 per student.
You can see the class syllabus here.
Visit the Antioch College website for more information and to register!