- Upcoming Classes
- Firefighter PV Safety
- Off-Grid Power Systems for Remote Locations
- Wind Power Reality - An Introduction to Small Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Design and Construction -- Homebrew Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Towers and Installation
- Water Pumping with Renewable Energy
- Past Renewable Energy Seminars
- Homebrew Wind Power Blog
- Buckville Publications Books
Introduction to Small Wind Power - Nebraska - June 2014
June 1, 2014, 9AM - 6PM
If are interested in small wind power for your renewable energy system, or are a professional wishing to expand into the wind business, this class is for you!
For more information about this course, check out a detailed description, the class syllabus and more HERE
Students who successfully complete the class will receive 8 CEU credit hours from NABCEP and IREC.