- Upcoming Classes
- Firefighter PV Safety
- Off-Grid Power Systems for Remote Locations
- Wind Power Reality - An Introduction to Small Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Design and Construction -- Homebrew Wind Power
- Wind Turbine Towers and Installation
- Water Pumping with Renewable Energy
- Past Renewable Energy Seminars
- Homebrew Wind Power Blog
- Buckville Publications Books
Off-Grid Systems for Remote Locations - Nebraska - 2014
May 31, 2014, 9AM - 6PM
If you've ever wanted to move off the grid, or want to expand your knowledge of your exiting system, this class is for you!
For more information about this course, check out a detailed description, the class syllabus and more HERE
Students who successfully complete the class will receive 8 CEU credit hours from NABCEP and IREC.